The Hook Powerful Beyond Measure FREE Youth Programs
Exercise is as much of a habit as anything you do in life, from brushing your teeth every morning to washing your face before you go to bed. By starting your kids out early with exercise, you will be helping them form a habit for life that will benefit them in the long run.
The benefits of exercise to our bodies is astounding. Not only do you get the benefits of serotonin, the “happy feeling” chemical that is produced, but you get the physical benefits as well, from stronger muscles to a lower heart rate and overall better cardiovascular health. Exercise also wards off depression and feelings of anxiety. When you look good and feel good, your self-confidence naturally improves. Plus, when you’re fit, doing the fun things in life, such as going on long walks or hikes, traveling, or volunteering in your community, is easier.
In a world of Instagram beauty standards, young girls can easily become vulnerable to both low self-esteem and self-doubt. The Hook in Grapevine believes strongly in helping teens have a better self-image of themselves, which is why we’ve begun our free boxing for teens classes. These boxing programs for young women to help decrease these societal pressures, celebrate the confidence and strength found in all young females and help them see and love themselves for who they are.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This offer is valid at participating locations
- Spots in our boxing classes under this program are limited
- Participants could be placed on a waiting list until more spaces become available
- Participants must be between the ages of 14-17 and have a valid form of identification
- Participants will receive a special membership allowing them to train at the women-only boxing studio up to 8 times a month with no charge.
If you or a young woman you know can benefit from participating in our women-only boxing classes, please find the necessary waivers below. Contact our ladies gym if you have more questions about our boxing for teens!